Whereas some realty companies cast a wide net and service many communities, I’ve streamlined the areas I supply full-service Broker support to just a few. This focus gives me deep understanding of the local housing market as it applies to house prices, amenities, and schools. I’ll provide you the customer service and level of attention smaller real estate companies have, however, when it comes to transaction coordination and infrastructure support I am backed by one of the most successful real estate companies in the midwest. Berg Properties’ unparalleled service only complements my 15+ years of client needs analysis and contract negotiation. You will be gaining the services of a licensed real estate broker and not and real estate salesperson.
I’m passionate about the Real Estate industry and apply that level of enthusiasm to helping buyers find their dream home.
When you work with me, you get:
· A knowledgeable and professional REALTOR®
· A committed ally to negotiate on your behalf
· The backing of a trusted company, Berg Properties
I have the systems in place to streamline the home-buying process for you. As part of my service, I will commit to helping you with your home search by:
- Provide a comprehensive real estate market overview for the Sacramento area – Total Market Overview.
- Conduct an in depth interview to determine your needs and wants.
- Assist you in arranging all financing – determine purchasing power.
- Enter your search criteria into the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) database.
- Develop a property preview / shopping plan that’s right for you.
- Research all For Sale by Owners (FSBO), expireds, withdrawn and cancelled listings for additional potential matches.
- Prospect daily, our database of clients, leads and neighborhoods that you want to live in, leaving no stone unturned to find the home of your choice.
- Contact other top listings agents, to discuss potential pocket listings.
- Call you daily and/or as matches occur – arrange to preview listings on your behalf.
- Show you the properties you select and obtain all information you need to determine the terms of a competitive offer you want to make reviewing a detailed Comparative Market Analysis and Total Market Overview.
- Contact the listing agents for selected property – ask key questions to determine motivation and match for property, review and write the purchase contract and arrange for it to be presented.
- Handle negotiations of the contract and property inspections.
- Coordinate from start to finish with Contract to Close team and supervise the completion of all paperwork, inspection notices, etc. Setup and provide online an document website for transaction coordination
- Call you each week to advise you of the status and answer any questions you may have.
- Schedule inspectors and appraisers as well as arrange for contractors for any necessary bids.
- Arrange a final walk through.
- Review closing documents and arrange for the closing.
- If you have not purchased within two weeks, conduct a re-consultation interview to determine changes that must be made to search criteria.
- Once you have purchased, I will continue to follow up with you quarterly by phone and mail, to keep you up to date with markets trends and values.